On this page we will talk about how your privacy is protected and respected by uVot and what data we collect while you use our services and also how we use the information we receive from you. Please read very carefully. And remember, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
1. The Information we collect from you and how we use it.
1.1 We may collect from you different type of information:
- I. The information you provide. We ask you for personal information, such as your name or email address when you register an account on uVot.
- II. Cookies. We send and store one or more cookies in your computer of other device you use to visit uVot. We use those cookies to store data related to your account, activity and preferences, and to improve the quality of our services. Also, you may receive third party cookies while using uVot from our parteners, such as advertisers or publishers.
- III. Log information. When you access uVot from a browser, application or other client our servers record some information which may include your web request, the date and time of the request, Internet Protocol address, your interaction with a service, browser type, browser language, and one or more cookies that identify your browser or your account in an unique mode.
- IV. User interaction with Uvot. When you send us email or any other type of communications, we may hold those communications to be able to process your requests, respond to them and make our services better. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
1.2 We may also use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, protect, improve our services, develop new services and to protect the rights or property of uVot or our users. We will always ask for your consent previous if we would want to use any of the information we collect from you different then the purpose for which it was collected, unless we are forced by the law or law authorities to do otherwise.
2. Information sharing and security
2.1 uVot only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of uVot in the following limited situations:
- I. when we have your consent. We ask for your previous consent before we share any sensitive presonal information.
- II. We believe that use, access, disclosure or preservation of this information is expressly necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of uVot, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
2.3 We protect your information from data destruction or disclosure, unauthorized access by taking solid security measures, including encryption and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access on the systems where we store your personal data. We restrict the access to your personal information to uVot employees which are bound by confidentiality obligations and will support severe consequences if they fail to respect these obligations.